We have recently added a new feature to our platform to help admins of a team, league or club upload important documents for participants and parents.
As an administrator, there are a lot of times when you need to share documents with your team. You now have a place where players and participants can go regularly to find these updates and, since it’s housed in one location, they can come back to the site any time they need to reference these forms.
Why do you need this?
It is extremely important as an administrator of your league that you keep organized documentation and records, and this applies to all of the administrative aspects of a program.
These are documents you need to have on file, and it’s important that they are consistent and kept in a place where they can be easily accessed—you’ll never know when you might need to have someone’s contact information, doctor’s information, or allergy lists, and you don’t want to scramble to find them in a time when you need it most.
Admins also need to keep up with things like:
- Financial reports
And then they want to be able to share things that are a little more fun like:
- Practice and game schedules
- Scoresheets from past games
- Birthday announcements and recognition for players of the week/most improved.
We’ve given you a place to do that now!
Here are a few more reasons why we think you’ll enjoy the update:
- You can update team rosters: Users can house documents in one place under a specific team or club roster. So, participants have a place unique to them to find updates and relevant news.
- A new way to share info: This is the first iteration of this brand-new feature for us. We know it will make communicating with participants easier than ever before, and we’re excited to see what new and current Pickle Juice users think!
- Never lose track of your documents: If you’ve ever been in a situation where you were sent an email with a form before and accidentally deleted it and could never find what you needed, you understand the need for something like this. With our feature, admins can post updates that will be specific to a team roster and upload documents for parents to view at any time. Before, parents could only view documents during the registration process.
We know that admins have a lot on their plate. So we set out to make the registration and payments process and communicating what’s most important to parents and participants easier than ever before.
We’re constantly working to update our platforms to make sure you get the most out of each feature and never have to worry about any of the other administrative headaches that other platforms might have given you before.